update

9.07.2011

Two years!  I can't believe its been that long since I've last looked at my blog.  I guess I did have a lot of time back then.  Now there is much less free time.  I'm full with jobs and responsibilities.  But life is still perfect. 

What's new?

I'm married!  I married the most wonderful woman in the world over a year ago.  It's been the best year of my life and I can't believe that that part of my life has turned out so well.  I always expected to have a good wife, but I really didn't know that I could find someone that was perfect.  I mean really perfect.  She's the woman I've always imagined marrying and I couldn't be happier.  I literally couldn't be happier.  More on that later.

I have a new job.  My first job out of school, which is the last thing posted on my blog, was a pretty good job.  It was what I wanted to do, but not the specific field and it wasn't a very secure thing.  A year ago (actually the same day I got married) I got a job at a local Christian school as the jazz band director, music teacher, and drama teacher.  It's such a perfect fit for what I want to do and what I'm good at.  I love going to work every day.  I know it's hard to believe but I literally get excited every morning to go to work and do my job.  I'm pretty good at it, too, and that's a great feeling.  And it's real money.  I mean, it's not like I'm rich now, or even well off.  But I make a little over the industry standard for a new guy in my field.  It's enough to keep us happy for sure.

There's more, like a dog and a car.  But I'm running out of time.  I felt like I needed to let my blog readers know what's up.  Nothing could be better.  And I really enjoy writing this blog so I may do it again soon.  Or I may wait another 2 years to write a blog post.  Where will I be then?

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP